ApriPetit, the last robot to contact Toshiba
We knew ApriPoko, a small robot developed by Toshiba in 2008 prototype capable of responding to multiple applications of voice and remote electronic devices of all kinds (TV, light, components etc.).
In 2012, Toshiba has not renounced its draft communication robot / home automation and now presents the latest, ApriPetit. This is a robot 2 times more than 15 cm Apripoko, a software that allows to know the voice and commands to identify individuals. Two large eyes equipped with cameras can we recognize and determine what we are so close. A robotics mobile-friendly interface that can act as a surveillance camera or a robot of company that will remind you that you must leave your garbage!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Aria robot moved to the lab of BnF
- Iron Man 3 and the Audi R8 E-Tron
- BigDog robot of a robotic arm team
- 20th Edition of the monthly meeting of the Robotics enthusiasts
- A best seller by version 2013